To serve you better, we've assembled a list of our customers' most frequently asked questions. If you don't find your answer here, feel free to contact us.


What are your office hours?

Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed on most Federal Holidays.

Where do I mail my payment?

Mail to :

Rogers County Rural Water District No.2

P.O. Box 211

Claremore, Ok. 74018-0211

When is my water bill due?

Water bills are due the 1st of each month. If payment is received in office after the 16th of the month, a late charge will be added.

What do I do when buying, selling or moving to or from property in Rural Water Dist #2 service area?

Notify office as soon as possible.  Contact information such as current or forwarding address, contact numbers, transfer fees or signatures may be required.  The District will get ALL final readings when occupancy changes.

New Taps

  • Application must be completed and turned into District Office.
  • Membership Fee must be paid.
  • A copy of Warranty Deed must be provided with application.
  • DEQ Septic System Approval (PERC Test) or Final Inspection of Aerobic System must be provided before meter is set OR within 30 days.
  • A Pressure Regulator is recommended to be installed on customer side of meter.  RWD2 CANNOT install the regulator.
  • Taps requiring a Road Bore will have an additional fee. (See ‘Service Charges’ for current fee.)
  •  A minimum payment is due each month, beginning when Benefit Unit is set, or within 90 days of purchase of Benefit Unit, regardless of whether consumer makes use of it.

Locating water lines?

Rogers County Rural Water District #2 will locate and mark the water districts lines as needed. The District Cannot locate customers private lines. We suggest that customers contact "Call Okie" (Online check our links or on the phone at #811) to have districts lines located 48 hours before any digging or excavation work begins. 

How could I have used this much water?

You could possibly have a leaky toilet or faucet that's difficult to detect. We have the abilty to download the last 30 days usage hour by hour. Just call the office and we'll work with you to solve the problem.

What do I do if I am experiencing low pressure?

Check your meter and the surrounding area for possible leaks. Next, call our office at (918) 341-7166 and report low pressure for your area

Why is my water discolored?

A repair could have been completed recently allowing air to enter the line, causing the milky look.

My water tastes, looks, and smells funny. Is it safe to drink?

All public water systems are required to maintain a minimum chlorine level of 0.2 mg/L (tested at the end of each line) by state law. Systems that use chloramine as a disinfectant must maintain a level of 0.5 mg/L by state law. Our disinfectant levels are tested daily to ensure safety.

Why does debris come out of the faucet when running hot water?

Most likely your water heater needs to be flushed. CAUTION: Most manufacturers recommend hiring a professional to flush your water heater. If you plan on doing this yourself, read the owner's manual to keep from being hurt and or damaging the water heater.

Why do I have a previous balance when I know I sent in my payment?

We may have received it after the due date or we may not have received it at all. Call our office and we will help you solve the problem.

How do I know if I have a leak?

If all faucets, washers, ets. are turned off, and leak indicator is spinning on your meter it is an indication of a leak. Some of our new digitals meters don't have a spinning dial simply watch the decimal gallons for change. 

What to do if meter can is damaged or meter can lid is missing?

Rogers County Rural Water District #2 will maintain, service, or replace meters, meter cans or meter lids due to normal wear and tear.
It is each customer/member’s responsibility to make sure that meter lids are in place at all times.
Replacement charges will be applied to customer’s account for repeated damages to meters, meter cans or meter lids due to irresponsible actions.